Residential Indoor Air Quality in Salt Lake City
For the ultimate in-home comfort and clean air in Salt Lake City, consider an indoor air quality upgrade or installation from Scott Hale Plumbing, Heating and Air. Our residential indoor air quality specialists can help you rid your home of invisible, potentially harmful pollutants that could be hazardous to your family’s health. Let us provide you with friendly advice on your wide range of IAQ options, including whole-home air purifier systems, humidity controllers and AC duct cleanings, and follow it up with professional workmanship backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Ours is, hands down, the best overall residential indoor air quality service in Utah, and we’re ready to do whatever it takes to make your living space safe, comfortable, and healthy. Call us today!
Salt Lake City’s Full-Service Air Quality Company
So much of what we do here at Scott Hale is tailored toward creating a comfortable and healthy living environment. You might not realize it, but a poor air conditioning installation and lack of AC maintenance can contribute to poor indoor air quality, by leaving leaks in ductwork, allowing air filters to clog with dirt, or other HVAC issues. Choosing an experienced team of experts for your AC or heating replacement services is crucial to ensuring that your home comfort system runs cleanly and efficiently for many years to come.
Since 1984, Salt Lake City homeowners have trusted us to fill their homes with relaxing cool or toasty warm air that’s free of excess moisture and clear of pollutants and particles that cause sniffling and sneezing.
We’re available for same-day service throughout the area, whether you need residential indoor air quality solutions or help with any of the following:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- AC Replacement
- Heater Installation
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Maintenance
- Plumbing Services
- Drain and Sewer Services
If your home comfort system is old and you’d like to upgrade your equipment, call us to discuss your options for smart thermostats, or maybe a mini split AC unit for zoned cooling comfort without the need for extra ductwork.
Your Local Indoor Air Quality Specialists
Indoor air quality is not just an issue of comfort. For a significant part of the population, indoor pollution can be a health concern, as well – especially for men, women, and children who are asthmatic or prone to airborne allergies. Dust, pet dander, cleaning chemicals, cigarette smoke, and even mold spores circulating through a living space can exacerbate or cause respiratory problems. The residential indoor air quality experts here at Scott Hale want to protect you and your family! Here are some of the IAQ improvements we can help you with:
- HEPA Filter Systems — High Efficiency Particulate Air filter systems can filter out up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micrometers in diameter. These systems are essentially the residential equivalent of ones used in hospitals to stop contagious airborne virus outbreaks, and they are impressively effective in filtering your air.
- Whole-Home Air Purifier Systems — These are ideal for allergy sufferers and asthmatics, and can contain a range of air purifying abilities (including HEPA filtering). The systems can help remove a range of allergens, including dust, pet dander, and pollen, as well as help to alleviate the circulation of secondhand smoke.
- Humidity Control — For total control of your comfort, you need to do more than just alter the temperature. The humidity in a room can also affect how warm or cool it feels, as well as impact your ability to breathe easily. We can help with a range of humidity control solutions to get it “just right” for you!
Clear the Air With a Full AC Duct Cleaning
Like any other essential appliance or system in your home, the ducts that carry treated air throughout the house need occasional maintenance to perform their best. Periodic cleaning of your home’s ducts and your system can do wonders for the quality of your indoor air. If you can’t remember the last time you had one of our residential indoor air quality experts conduct a full duct cleaning in your home, here are some of the benefits you’ve been missing out on:
- Reduces the recycling of pollutants for a cleaner environment
- Improves the efficiency of your system
- Rids living space of unpleasant odors
- Increases air flow throughout the home for better overall comfort
- Identifies any leaks or problems with ductwork that need to be repaired
- Makes it easier for everyone to breathe!