Every year, home and business owners who go without scheduling regular air conditioner maintenance to find out the hard way that unmaintained cooling systems can break suddenly in the middle of the summer, break down long before they are due to be replaced, or cost a fortune in unusually high energy costs.
What can you do to save money on air conditioning services this year? Schedule routine, preventive maintenance with Scott Hale Plumbing, Drains, Heating & Air. Located in Salt Lake City, our residential and commercial HVAC company services areas in and around Salt Lake City, Provo, Tooele, and Park City.
To schedule air conditioning maintenance, contact us or call us today at (801) 264-4253!
Benefits of Scheduling Regular AC Maintenance
Scheduling routine HVAC maintenance is similar to going in for a car tune-up or oil change. Without preventive maintenance, the equipment you rely on in your day-to-day life is put at risk of deteriorating or breaking.
Schedule regular HVAC maintenance visits to achieve the following benefits. They will help to serve your comfort and your wallet!
- Uphold AC maintenance warranty – Several air conditioner manufacturers offer service warranties on their systems. Regular maintenance may be necessary to keep these warranties intact!
- Improved energy efficiency – Proper maintenance ensures your system will run at its optimal efficiency, reducing energy waste and saving you on your monthly energy costs.
- Preserve the operational life span – Cooling systems that do not receive regular maintenance are at a much higher risk of experiencing damage or needing a premature replacement.
- Prevent repairs – With regular maintenance, your chances of needing frequent or repeated air conditioner repair services go down. This also helps you save money by preventing the need for more extensive or complicated repairs!
When your air conditioner is working properly, you will not only notice steady savings and less maintenance or repair surprises, you will also feel the confidence that your system is cooling and dehumidifying your home effectively to keep everyone in it happy and satisfied.
Do you need air conditioning maintenance? Schedule it today when you call us at (801) 264-4253!
Salt Lake City Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
There is nothing worse than an air conditioner that stops working when you need it to! Thankfully, our HVAC contractors can be out to give your air conditioning system a top-of-the-line inspection and explain exactly what is going on with your system, then suggest priority maintenance options you can choose from.
A maintenance visit is essential when you need to complete the following tasks:
- Cleaning the AC condenser and evaporator coils
- Checking for refrigerant leaks or frozen coils
- Cleaning the condenser unit and fan belt
- Inspecting the electrical system
- Lubricating moving parts
- Changing dirty air filters
At Scott Hale Plumbing, Drains, Heating & Air, we encourage you to get to know our HVAC team and company so that you can feel confident scheduling maintenance services. We invite you to read our recent reviews or take a look at the financing options we have made available to you. When you choose our priority maintenance services, you choose quality HVAC services you can depend on!
Schedule Air Conditioning Maintenance Today
Is your air conditioner overdue for maintenance? Scheduling a routine tune-up at least once a year can make a huge difference in your system’s long-term performance!
Serving the communities in and around Salt Lake City, UT, Scott Hale Plumbing, Drains, Heating & Air assists the areas in and around Salt Lake City, Provo, Tooele, and Park City.
Schedule air conditioner maintenance with us today! Contact us online or call us at (801) 264-4253!